Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Legacy

Let me just start off by quoting, “He’s going to have an unbelievably great legacy,” said Laura Bush in an ABC interview, citing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. “Fifty million people liberated from very brutal regimes". Are you serious? I mean President Bush has basically caused so many problems for us Americans today. As you can see in this article it criticizes President Bush for his past activities. I also agree for the fact that, "In a survey of scholars done earlier this year, just two of 109 historians said the Bush presidency would be judged a success. A majority said he would be the worst president ever. To me that is TRUE! A majority said that he would be the worst president ever....HE IS THE WORST!. There is no better way to put it. I deeply agree everything in this article that is being said against President Bush. What I think the claim the author of this article is trying to say, is that he is listing the different types of accomplishments/failures President Bush has done in his presidency. Which states clearly about the impact he has made on us. The logic behind it that, in my opinion how many people agree with this article and disagree? Personally, I think the majority would totally disagree. I like the ending to where it said,

If ever there was an argument for voting against politicians who are confident about their cluelessness, Bush is it. So it was heartening to see that a majority of the country, in some polls, now views Sarah Palin as unqualified to be president.

We may have learned something, even if Bush has not.

I laugh at this, and totally agree. Yes we have learned something, learn to CHOOSE smarter candidates.

No comments: